-
May 23rd, 2005, 08:00 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I've been wondering about this for awhile. My Lissie has really bad shine spots all over her face. The only way to miss them is there is no direct light on her face. They are so bad, that I have actually tried to convice myself they are just deformed freckles [img]confused.gif[/img]
I know there have been posts awhile back on how to fix these but it seems very complicated and hers are literally all over the side of her face, nose and chin. But she is from 1993 and I love her PM look; chubby face, bright red hair and subdued green eyes. I would NOT want a mattel head, its not that I dislike the current Lissie, its just not the one I have and are used to. I would also be very worried about anything else hurting her as Ive had her forever. At the same time, I really dont like the spots and unfortunately they are very obvious.
Just the thought of changing her head makes me feel sad cuz Im so sentimental, but the spots have been bothering me for years. Any thoughts? What would you guys do in my spot?
pun intended [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks